Thursday, June 30, 2011

A random chapter

Ring ring

hello?

R?

Yes mum.

I am sooo hungry

o.

I have no money.

o.

Your brother took my atm card away and his phone is off now.

why dont you met me in town mum.. I will be in the hospital to visit bro and I can eat with you.

cant. No money remember?

o. sure.

now, can you order mcD for me now.

ok.

u got the number?

I can manage... mum?

yes?

if you have no money, how are you going to pay for the mcD?

I have coins and change.

o. I think they have a min order of 20 dollars or something. If you dont have enough for a cab, you wont have enough for the food.

o forget it!

.... dial tone....

ring ring...

r?

yes mum.

you know how much your sis in law love me?

(silence)

she deserves the birkin I am getting her.

ya.

she order McD for me from even though she was physically overseas.

you didnt have money to pay mum.. i dont understand the paying part.

o, I took a cab to a neighbourhood mall and change my usd to sgd and paid for my mcD

(hung up on me again)

(something is not right somewhere.. hmmmm)

No comments:

Post a Comment